MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Design Wall Monday

 

Scrappy Baby Girl Quilt Tops

Design Wall Monday

These quilt tops were made from my mother's scraps during my stay in WV. They are made from soft flannel. these kept me busy during the snowy days that kept us inside the house! I need todecide how to quilt them so I put them on the design wall today.

When I started sewing scraps together I was planning on one top but got two. I did have to buy a yard of pink flannel for the outer sashing on the first quilt and bindings.

 

I will probably do some easy meadering in between the sashings and in the ditich stitching around the perimeter.

It was hard saying goodbye yesterday to my parents but I had to get back "home" in Tulsa where my life is now. Had a great visit..lots of family time, snow, quilting, crocheting and reading. Now back to work!!


Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and the quilts are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!