MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Cookies for Gifting

 

Cookies found their way into the first round of gift containers today. We filled the tins with 2-3 cookies of each kind. So far we have made:

1. Christmas tree spritz

2. Kris Kringles ( Chcolate/Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Bars)

3. Cranberry Pistachio Shortbreads cookies dipped in White chocolate

4. Peanut Butter cup minis

5. Chocolate Kiss Cookes

6. Pecan Bars dipped in chocolate

7. White Chocolate Cranberry Bars

8. Cutout Christmas Sugar Cookies

9. Andes MInt Chocolate Cookies

10. M and M Sugar Cookies

Packing the gift tins. I set up a cookie packing station in the garage where it was cool. I had plenty of room to put out all the boxes of cookies so I could walk around the tables and fill the tins with ease.

I pulled the boxes of cookies from the freezer and started to work.

After packing the tins I wrapped them with bows and gift tags.

These will go to the hospital with my youngest daughter. It was fun packing these tins today....really seems like Christmas when we start giving the cookies away.

Tonight we had our small group Christmas party. The annual event always includes dinner and a gift exchange. I made small plates of cookies for everyone in the group. I was in charge of making the Hot Chocolate that we enjoyed with these fun "stirrers".

Marshmallows dipped in white chocolate with a stick peppermint in the center. YUMMY!!

Take time to enjoy some Hot Chocolate today and reflect on the true meaning of this season...The birth of our saviour. Jesus Christ. The baby in the manager who came to earth to save us from our sins. Thank you Lord for this priceless gift of your Son!!

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!