MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday




Work in Progress Wednesday

It has been a while since I put up any of my quilting projects...probably because I have been doing a lot of embroidering and sewing projects not just quilting.  This week I am determined to finish my Log Cabin Hidden Stars quilt.  I have donated it to the local Safe Kids Coalition for their 20th anniversary silent auction on October 10th so I had better get to it!!


The top two rows sewn together.  Blocks for the remaining two rows are laid out.  Only two left to complete before I can sew them together.



Sunday and Monday I made Miss Ella a dress.  It is too big for now but I am sure she will grow into it soon.  I love the pinafore that ties on the sides.  




Can't wait to see it on her!!  She and her mommy are pretty excited about it too!!!



Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

7 comments:

  1. Love that pattern (and jealous of your threads!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sally,
      The pattern is really easy to put together and great for a Jelly Roll or scraps. My thread boards are wonderful.....a collection of many years of machine embroidery. Thanks for admiring them.
      MM

      Delete
  2. Wow. the display of threads is amazing and very inspirational. YOur start top is looking great. I like how you've mixed two classical blocks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This pattern is fun and easy to put together. I am using fat quarters that I had collected but it is perfect for a jelly roll. My threads are a collection of many years of machine embroidery....and I still find I don't have all the colors I need when I am embroidering...go figure!!
      MM

      Delete
  3. i love your log cabin quilt, and whoa, you have a ton of thread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thread is a treasure collected over many years of machine embroidery. It makes me happy to look at it but I do use it ..... a lot. Still I find colors I need for special projects, thus, more thread to add. Thanks for stopping by.
      MM

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!