MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Friday, May 31, 2013

Whoop, Whoop Friday

Baby Girl Quilt and Machine Embroidery Projects


It has been a long time since I have participated in Whoop, Whoop Friday.  Glad to be back sewing and quilting with lots of projects I finished this week.

This is a  Baby Girl Quilt for a friend who is going to be a first time Grandmother....what joy she has in store!!  Of course it is for the baby but I wanted the grandmother to have it to use at her house!!



I hand embroidered the center quilt block.  Isn't she cute?  She is a Wee Tot Design from Madame Samm.  I embroidered the label on my machine and put it in the middle of the back since it was so pretty.  It looks good there.  Hope she likes it!!

I have been embroidering up a storm.  
First I made birthday presents for my new neighbor and her daughter.  They have birthdays two days a part.


 

 These are monogrammed kitchen towels.

For the daughter I monogrammed a beach towel which came in handy for the cruise they are taking this summer.




 And last but not least I embroidered three little summer t-shirts for my 85 year old mother.  She loves to wear these shirts and I try to make her some each season.




These were done with my Viking Designer SE.

That's about all for this week but I am WHOOPING it up because it was a great week for sewing!!


Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama


5 comments:

  1. cute little girl's quilt. I know the recipient will be thrilled to receive it!

    -Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embroidered girl in the quilt and how sweet of you to make it for your friend!

    Beautiful towels for your new neighbor:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet quilt. I love hand embroider combined into a quilted baby quilt so sweet.
    You've done some great work worthy of a Whoop Whoop!
    I hope to finish up another grandson birthday quilt today and get some pics taken.
    Have a wonderful weekend. Off to check your cooking post.
    Blessings,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoop whoop and welcome back!! What a pretty quilt, and all your embroidery is really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your creative work!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!