MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Tulsa Color Run

Team Z-Crew

 The Awesome Color Run - Tulsa, OK

April 20, 2013









Yes, I did spend my morning running, dancing and singing my way through rainbows of colors that were poured on me, sprayed at me and rained on top of me from a beautiful rainbow colored cloud.  It was AWESOME!!!







Before Color
After Color!!!


It has been a long time since I have laughed so much and for so long.  It truly is "The Happiest 5K on the Planet".  If you ever get a chance to participate in a Color Run I would encourage you to Just Do It!!!  You won't be sorry!!  Next Saturday I will be participating in the Laura Dester "Walk A Mile in My Shoes" with my daughter and granddaughter.  Can't wait!!

 Sunday Stash Report - Week 16


Total Yards Used this Week:  0 yard

Added this Week: 1 yards

Used year to Date:  47 1/2 yards 

 Added Year to Date: 10 yards 

 Net Stash Decrease for 2013: 37 1/2 yards


I haven't been sewing this week.  My friend Mary and I have been working on our cookbook and having a blast.  She will leave today.  So sorry to see her go but have plans to get together this July.  I have a quilt ready for quilting.
 It is a top my mother made this winter and brought out to me to quilt.  Should be great to practice my FMQ skills.  I hope to get it done this week.  I bought the one yard piece this week for binding when I was picking up yellow thread to quilt it with.  Linking up with Judy L at Patchwork Times for Sunday Stash Report.
Hope your week is happy and "colorful"!!!!

 Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!