MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Friday, March 22, 2013

Stitch Me Up Embroidery Blog Hop

My First Blog Hop!!!




It is time!!
I have been looking forward to this hop.
Thank you to Madame Samm from Sew We Quilt  and to Jane our cheerleader from Jane's Fabrics and Quilts for allowing me to be in this hop.
I have attached the schedule for next's week continuation of the Stitch me Up Embroidery Bog Hop.  Mark your calendar...my day to strut my stuff is Tuesday March 26th.  Please be sure and come back to visit me and hop over and visit all the other great blogs that are showing off their best projects.


MONDAY MARCH 25th

Beverly @That Other Blog





THURSDAY MARCH 28th



Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!