MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Stash Report

Stash Busting at Qult Camp - Week 3 - 2013


This week has been phenomenal!!! Debby and I have "put the pedal to the medal" and we have been quilting like crazy. We sew till 2 a.m., watch old movies, cook great food, and enjoy each other's company. The most fun anybody on this earth could have I would say!!

 

Now for the Incredible Stash Report from Quilt Camp:

Used this Week: Baby Boy Quilt 1

2 yards for quilt top

1 1/2 yards for quilt back

1/2 yard for binding


Cozy "Camp" Quilt (Take 5)

4 1/2 yards for quilt top

4 yards for quilt back

1 yard for binding


Star Table Runner

1 yard for top

1/2 yard for backing and binding


Baby Boy Quilt 2

2 yards quilt top

1 1/2 yards quilt back


Total Yards Used this Week: 18 yards

Added this Week: 9 yards



Used year to Date: 32 yards
Added Year to Date: 9 yards

Net Stash Decrease for 2013: 23 yards

Show and Tell:


BABY BOY 1 QUILT FINISHED!!



SOFT AND COZY "CAMP" QUILT.....BINDING DONE!!!


BABY BOY 2 QUILT- READY FOR QUILTING


"STARRY" TABLE RUNNER - READY TO QUILT

WHEW!!!!!! WHAT A WEEK FULL OF PROJECTS!!

Debby and I have both been sewing our fingers to the bone. Since we have been working out of my stash I got to count all the fabric used!! What a bonus!! Hop over to Judy L's at Patchwork Times (in my sidebar under Blogs I Follow) and see all the Stash Busting for the week.

We have had so much fun at Quilt Camp this year!!! I want to do it again soon. Anybody out there want to do it with me??

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama

4 comments:

  1. You certainly had the best quilting week ever! Congrats on getting so much accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilt Camp! Can I join!? What a fun term for a week of sewing. Great job with your stash busting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not drop a ton of remarks, but I glanced
    through a few remarks here "Sunday Stash Report". I do have a couple of
    questions for you if you don't mind. Could it be only me or does it give the impression like a few of the responses come across as if they are written by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are posting at additional places, I'd
    like to follow everything fresh you have to post.
    Would you make a list of all of your social pages like your Facebook
    page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    my site > need a orlando fl contractors

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!