MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Stash Report

Sunday Stash Report

Today's stash report won't seem significant but I did get a lot completed last week.  I am counting the binding on "Holy Toledo" as 1 yard.  I quilted it last week and that took me several days.  I am happy about the final outcome.  You can see it here.  Hooking up with Judy L at Patchwork Times for the weekly stash report.



Used this Week:        1 yard for binding

Added this Week:     0 yards

Used year to Date:  14 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards 

Net Stash Decrease for 2013:  14 yards

 

Quilt Camp 2013

Yesterday my college room mate (from 40 years ago) arrived in Tulsa from West Virginia.  We are having our annual "Quilt Camp".  We have been doing this for four years now.  She has always been here in the heat of our OK summers so this "camp" will be different.  Hopefully we can enjoy some fireside times in the evenings instead of the usual sweating on the deck in the summer.   We will sew here in Tulsa until Wednesday afternoon then we will head to my lake house where we will  "sew nonstop", cook really great food, stay in our pj's as long as we want and talk till the wee hours of the morning.  I am so blessed to have this really great friend through the years.  Can't wait to show you what we are up to this week. 


Riley has been watching us work from the couch.   Doesn't he look excited??

Stay tuned for all the results of Quilt Camp coming your way soon!!

Happy Trails,
Mtn Mama 





1 comment:

  1. If it's not hotter than blazes, it's colder than a deep freeze here. Enjoy your friend's visit.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!