MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Friday, January 25, 2013

Quilt Camp 2013 - A Success


Best Friends for 40 years.....and forever!!
Quilt Camp 2013 
A Success!!

With tears and hugs we said goodbye at 5 a.m. at the airport on Tuesday as Debby left for home.  All good things have to come to an end....at least for now.  We had a great week of quilting.  Here are some of the projects we worked on.  I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed creating them.  I will be linking up today with the good folks over at CrazymomquiltsConfessions of a Fabric Addict  and Richard and Tanya Quilts for all the Friday Finishes.
,
Baby Boy 1 Quilt
Quilt top for Baby Boy 3 (Which I have a need for now...another baby boy on the way!!)
The "Grinch" Panel we deconstructed and made into a wall hanging. Debby will finish this at home.  There is only so much you can put in a suitcase when you are flying.  Batting on this project would have put her over the top!
"Winter Chill" Table Runner

Happy Trails  My Dear Debby....till we meet again!!

                               Mtn Mama

Debby just finishing the binding on her soft and cozy "Camp Quilt"




6 comments:

  1. I was vicariously enjoying quilt camp with you! You 2 look great and you have reaffirmed my thoughts......old friends are the best! Thanks for the pics and the recipes! Love your work! From another gal who lived down the hall from you in Benedum! Has it been 40 years???????? YIKES!
    Love, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Grinch quilt! {I am rather Grinch obsessed} I still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with my stack of Grinch fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the winter chills table runner. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your post and meeting you. I am following now. I am the little blue slippers.
    I came over from Crazy Mama. It was very nice meeting you. I noticed your scripture of the week our message tomorrow is Psalm 23. My husband is a chaplain. I love quilting so am spending a little time this morning visiting all the links. Thanks for linking and bringing me over to meet you.
    Have a wonderful Saturday,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you got to do this together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of pretty finishes! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!