MTNMAMA

MTNMAMA
The original MTNMAMA

Monday, July 9, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Design Wall Monday

I have finally gotten time to FINISH several projects that have been laying around since December. I was able to play with my new mid-arm machine, Miss Lizzy, and accomplish all of these pretty pieces.

 

Today I spent the morning finishing these beauties!! Quilted and bound!!


I know this has been in my drawer for over 5 years. I feel so proud to call it FINISHED!!!






Lots of Christmas gifts to put away for Dec. I guess you could say I am celebrating Christmas in July!!
Well there may be lots of Christmas going on around here but I am still enjoying all the wonderful, fresh tomatoes that I have been blessed with.


After all that sewing this morning I made a super LUNCH..... Turkey bacon, Tomatoes, and baby Spinach on wheat with light Mayo....a guiltless pleasure which tasted out of this world!!




This was my "happy" text for today!!!! A FACE you gotta love!!!

She will be arriving on Wednesday. Better stay busy sewing till then because you know everything else will stop when that plane lands in Tulsa!!!

Happy Trails,

Mtn Mama
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all the finishes! Love your snowman mini quilt, very cute. Enjoy the visit with your GD, maybe it will stay "cool" for her visit.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to let me know what you think!! I love hearing from you and making new friends!!